Saturday 6 June 2015

Drug store mini Haul




Hey everyone, So I went shopping this week but I was really good and only bought some essentials. I went in Superdrug & Wilko,where I made a couple of repurchases and few new purchase. So here is what I bought.

Garnier Micellar cleansing water - 400ml 
So I finally picked up a bottle of Garnier Micellar Water, I have been meaning to try this for ages as this is a product that I hear everyone and their mom raving about. I have only tried it a few times so far but I can really see what everyone is talking about it is definitely one of the best cleansing products I have tried and its a really great price to it was around £3.40 from superdrug on sale and normally £4.99.This is definitely a product i will be repurchasing. 


       Cotton wool pads (200) - 99p

Batiste Dry shampoo - cherry (200ml)

 
I picked up some more batiste dry shampoo again as it is definitely  my favorite dry hair shampoo.I like to try different brands in between this make but I just seem to come back to batiste. 



Nivea sensitive cleansing wipes/Wilko sensitive wipes

 
I picked up two different packets of cleansing wipes , Nivea cleansing wipes for £3.00 and a cheaper packet of wilko home brand wipes for 50p. I picked up the cheaper packet to try for those moments you need to wipe makeup off things.The Nivea wipes are for those moments your to tired and want quick fix. I love the Nivea wipes because they take all your makeup off and leave the skin feeling moisturised.

Wilko Dry Shampoo 
 
The final thing I picked up was the wilko dry shampoo because it was cheap at 95p, I decided I would try it and see if was any good.

~Alice 


No comments:

Post a Comment