Monday 24 November 2014

Chloe's tip of the day!

Right so my tip of the day is Hair Chalk! 

So basically I've had my hair every colour under the sun and it's has killed my hair! And I was looking at semi permanent hair dyes and it was all the same, then I saw hair chalk. 

How to hair chalk:

Make sure to wet the hair first so the color will attach to it. However if you’re blonde, do not wet the hair before chalking unless you want the color to stay in longer.

Apply to the chalk to the piece of hair in a downward motion, twist the hair as you chalk. You can try for an ombre look, or just do a couple pieces of hair.

Then you can dry it with a hair dryer or just let it air dry. For an added effect you can use a curling wand and just curl the chalked pieces of hair.



That's my tip of the day! 

Enjoy❤️-Chlo 

No comments:

Post a Comment